is juried into the
Oil Painters of America National Exhibit
in Coeur d' Lene, Idaho
Nautical Art is Featured in the June 2011
issue of American Art Collector!! Click on image to enlarge
DIANA COIDAN is juried into:
30th Annual National Competitive Exhibition, Community
Council for the Arts, Kinston, March 2011
North Ridge Country Club Art Gala, Juried Competition, March 2011
Associated Artists of Southport Regional Juried Exhibition,
Second Place Award, July 2011
Fine Arts League of Cary, First Place People's Choice Award
KIMBERLEE MASELLI - is juried into the
International Richeson Exhibit -Landscape, Seascape and Architectural.
4 of her landscapes were juried into this show which is in Wisconsin.
Kim is ALSO on exhibit in the NC Artists Exhibit at the Cameron Art Museum
in Wilmington thru Oct 2011.
LISA STROUD is now in the permanent collection of Museum of Marine Corps in Virginia. Her work was juried into a national exhibit then puchased for the museum.
Lisa Stroud's "Honor, By Any Other Measure"
30 x 30
NICOLE KENNEDY Wins Best State Fair Scene 2010
Judged By a Curator of the Secca Museum
Nicole White Kennedy, "Sizzling Sausages"
Winner, Best State Fair Painting
2nd Place Winner - NC Watercolor Society Juried Exhibit
in Hickory, North Carolina
Rocky Alexander's "Comfort Reflections"
NATIONAL ART ACCOLADES KEEP ADDING UP. 2010 Highlights
(NOTE: Lori will be teaching in the gallery in Oct and in an exhibit premiering Oct 22.
• FEATURED IN: American Art Collector National Publication - 2 Page Feature - 8/2010
• Accepted into American Impressionist Society National Juried Exhibit -2010
•Received Award of Excellence, Southeastern Regional Plein Air Juried Exhibition, Atlanta, GA,
•Received full membership into the Salmagundi Art Club New York City
• Received Signature Membership in the Plein Air Artists of California
• Accepted into California Art Club
Lisa Stroud -2010
WINNING AWARDS • ACCEPTANCE INTO NATIONAL EXHIBITS • MAKING LOCAL NEWS
• Raleigh Downtowner -Highlights Lisa's Gypsy Series (and Bob Rankin) in the Capital Bank Contemporary Exhibit produced by Nicole's Studio & Gallery June thru Aug
• Finalist, Abstract/Experimental Category, The Artist’s Magazine 27th Annual Art Competition
• 53rd National Juried Art Show, Rocky Mount Arts Center
• 3rd Place, Arts Council of Wayne County’s 31st Annual National Juried Fine Arts Exhibition,
• Award of Distinction, 2nd Place, New Works: A Juried Exhibition of Works by Members of the Artspace Artists Association, Raleigh
NICOLE'S STUDIO ARTISTS
IN THE NEWS
Nicole's Studio Artists are Blue Ribbon Winners
at the 2009 NC State Fair Art Competition:
• Diana Coidan "After the Storm" Winner, First Place, Pastels
• Doug Strickland "Red Cows" Winner, Best in Show
• Patricia Pittman "Who, Me?" Winner, First Place, NC Agriculture
Wins the Jack Richeson Award for "Fleeing Foam"
National Exhibit Audubon Artists Society NYC
OCT: 2009 Exibit at the Salmagundi Club NYC
Fall 2009" Rick McClure is Juried into Two National Exhibits:
the American Impressionist Society National Exhibition
for which he is a signature member and
NAPPAP, National Academy of Professional for Plein Air Painters
July 2009: Lori Putnam is juried into the renowned Salmagundi Club
View more news and accolades for Lori Putnam
NICOLE KENNEDY WINS FIRST PLACE
FINE ARTS LEAGUE OF CARY
JURIED ANNUAL EXHIBIT - JULY 2009
Judge Lennox Capmello (art blog)
• 2009- Nicole Kennedy's "Sashay in St. Tropez" is
on the Cover of Jerry's Artarama Catalogue:
2009 WINNER - GOLD MEDAL AWARD
INDEPENDANT PUBLISHING FOR REGIONAL NON-FICTION
Painting North Carolina; Impressions En Plein Air by Kim Maselli
Nicole's Studio & Gallery Artists featured in a Coffee Table Art Book Exhibit , published by Kim Maselli. Artists who will have works featured are: Nicole Kennedy, Rick McClure, Lori Putnam, Dan Nelson, Cathy Martin, Patricia Pittman, Ann Danley and Kim Maselli.
EMAIL NICOLE'S STUDIO FOR YOUR COPY: Pay Pal excepted
• Nicole Kennedy is now teaching art lesson DVD's.
GO BIG ON CANVAS• TURN IT UPSIDE DOWN - $20 EACH"
Learn the details and how to order
Also, click here for Nicole's Free art lessons on line .
• Raleigh Digest Features Nicole Kennedy in their Fall -2008- 5th Anniversary Issue
INTERVIEWS • PLUBLISHED AND FEATURES ON NICOLE WHITE KENNEDY
AND NICOLE'S STUDIO & ART GALLERY
Raleigh Digest Features Nicole and her gallery in their Fall Issue
• Midtown Magazine Premiere Issue 2007: Interviews Nicole on the healing qualities of artwork being acquired by Duke Raleigh Hospital through Nicole's Studio & other venues. Images of Nicole's work throughout the article in Duke's collection.
• Artists and Art Galleries of the South runs a two page color spread on Nicole's artwork -
• Metro Magazine Art Journalist, Louis St. Lewis features Nicole's artwork in a story on the Italian themed Mannequin Ball, check it out at Metro Magazine website.
• Nicole's Kennedy is chosen by United States Ambassador to Denmark, Jim Cain to display her North Carolina scenes in the Ambassador's Copenhagen Castle residence through the Art in Embassies Program
• PBS- Paint Paper & Crafts TV series - Nicole demonstrates oil and palette knife painting for program host Sloan Rutter airing nationwide through 2006 and 2007!
More Features and interviews on Nicole and the Gallery:
• Cover of WILMA Magazine - Wilmington -Summer 2005
• Channels/Lumina News - Nicole's Beach People Summer 2005
• ENCORE Entertainment-Wilmington - Nicole's Beach People Summer 2005
• SOUTHERN LIVING MAGAZINE Caffe Luna & Nicole's Italy art-2004
• WRIGHTSVILLE BEACH MAGAZINE - Nicole's Beach People July2004
• WAKEFIELD LIVING - Nicole's Italian scenes
• INTERVIEW WITH CAROLINA - Newspaper spread on Nicole's Italy and other
• OUR STATE MAGAZINE - Caffé Luna and Nicole's Italy and other scenes
TAKE A TOUR of Nicole's Studio & Gallery with four gallery areas a separate studio space and with over 2000 sq ft of exhibits. CLICK HERE...